We’re excited to announce that we’ve added React and React Native development services to our lineup!
Here are just a few reasons why you should include React in your technology stack:
- Deliver more with less effort
- Faster time to market
- Shorter development cycles
- Shared code with your native mobile application thanks to React Native
- Highly flexible and scalable
- Blazingly fast rendering
- Reusable components that can be easily integrated into other projects
- Stability of the code
- Most of the code is backward compatible with the previous version of React
- There are rarely breaking changes
- Constant improvement of the React library by Meta developers
- SEO friendly thanks to its single page application structure and ability to render on the server side as well as client side (websites)
- A thriving community of React developers, ready to help in a tight spot anytime.
- Many third-party libraries, without the need to reinvent the wheel
All together this combination makes React an ideal solution for any project where speed and stability are important considerations.
Our React developers have over a decade of experience in web and mobile application development, and they understand both the tech side and the business logic behind it. This allows them to build exactly what you need while reducing your development time and budget and maximizing functionalities/user experience.
“We foresee that demand is increasing for technologists who understand and can leverage the framework to build next-level, interactive digital projects.We continue to invest in our team to ensure we have the capacity, skills, and knowledge to deliver cutting-edge projects to our customers, using the latest and most effective technologies available.” said Hristo Georgiev, Co-CEO at Resolute
Below are just a few of the many use cases that we encourage clients to choose React for:
- Ecommerce apps - perfectly suitable for those cases, as Walmart is showing us
- Backoffice applications - Shopify show us an excellent example how can you build your store admin panel
- Social networks - Instagram and Facebook use React Native extensively
- Business apps - Salesforce is a good example for that
- Chat applications - Skype and Discord are excellent example in such case
- News applications - Bloomberg proves that you can have news application running successfully
We are happy to take a project from scratch and build it with React as well as maintain or modernize your applications!
Contact us now for a free consultation and to talk about how you can use React for your projects!