Open-minded, junior forward-thinkers? Are you ready to be part of the happiest place to start your career journey? Join a team of “A” players and become a great software engineer.
Our software engineers are shaping concepts into successful software solutions. We win on quality and take pride in our work. We trust, respect and learn from each other. We work with modern technologies and constantly sharpen our skills. We encourage an open, informal work culture where everyone feels comfortable and at home.
You would be the right person for the program, if you:
- Found out that Software development was a ‘Love from first sight’ for you
- You like to code in your spare time just because you find it interesting.
- Have strong analytical skills and good understanding of algorithms and code i.e. you are passionate to build web applications
- Have interest to deep dive both in front-end and back-end technologies
- Are a team player and excellent communicator
- Are proficient in English
In this Internship program you will:
- Get mentored throughout the entire period by some of the best engineers in the country with 15+ years of software development
- Experience real work environment and resolve challenging tasks
- Be part of already established team for 6 months using the latest technology stacks
- Boost your skills and knowledge in both back-end (.NET, ASP.NET Core) and front-end (Angular, React) technologies
- Receive a financial package and social benefits
- Have the opportunity to join the team permanently upon successful completion of the internship
We have a progressive workplace centered around happiness, autonomy and professional growth, where:
- We invest determinedly in both the personal and professional development of our team members
- We nurture a culture where people are given the autonomy to generate value, rather than having value extracted from them
- We are a talented group of people who believe in teamwork, coaching and mentoring
- We are open, transparent and supportive
- We strongly believe in the growth mindset and constant improvement
- We pay top of market
- We will provide you the opportunity to work 4, 6 or 8 hours depending on your university program