Resolute Software’s professionals are shaping concepts into successful software solutions. We win on quality and take pride in our work. We trust, respect and learn from each other. We work with modern technologies and constantly sharpen our skills. We encourage an open, informal work culture where everyone feels comfortable and at home.
We're looking for an exceptional iOS App Developer to join our fast-growing team. This is an opportunity to work alongside world-class technology and data science experts paving way for fast-paced career growth and learning.
An ideal candidate should have worked on high complexity apps with exceptional UI/UX. We are looking for someone with a shrewd understanding of the iOS ecosystem and someone who is willing to experiment and break the traditional ways in the technology world. A candidate with exceptional aptitude, logical ability, and algorithmic thinking would fit right in.
You would be a person:
- With 4+ years of experience in iOS development
- Who has strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- With work experience using Swift and Xcode. This a must
- Experienced with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experienced in working with iOS Bluetooth capabilities
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Has excellent knowledge about performance optimization of mobile applications
- Knowledgeable of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Who has prior experience building apps using the MVVM pattern
- Who has working knowledge of Git, JIRA, and Agile processes
- Skilled at writing Unit and Automation tests
- With strong verbal and written communication skills
- Who is able to work independently and manage one’s time
We would consider it a PLUS if you are familiar with:
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning
- React Native experience
In this role you will:
- Work as part of an Agile team to meet time, budget and quality standards
- Design and develop the mobile application, mobile SDK, framework/common library and restful services.
- Utilize skills in native mobile development to build great mobile applications.
- Participate in architecture and design discussions, code reviews, and project-related team activities
- Work with other engineers, architects, product management to develop innovative solutions
- Work alongside QA to provide fixes for iOS device-specific issues
- Understand and meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development principles and product goal
- Work independently and provide guidance to junior developers.
- Analyse existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
We have a progressive workplace centered around happiness, autonomy and professional growth, where:
- We invest determinedly in both the personal and professional development of our team members
- We nurture a culture where people are given the autonomy to generate value, rather than having value extracted from them
- We are a talented group of people who believe in teamwork, coaching and mentoring
- We are open, transparent and supportive
- We strongly believe in the growth mindset and constant improvement
- We pay top of market